Time & Location
30 Jul 2020, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Online Zoom Workshop
About The Event
A quick and fun greetings card made with a combination of painting and collage. Lots of flexible techniques which you can pick, choose and experiment from. There is also a non-alcoholic option!
- Booze card printable References (will be sent before the workshop)
- Watercolour paints
- Pieces of watercolour paper, heavy cartridge paper or Khadi paper* (or a sketchbook)
- Brushes (size 2,4,6)
- A water pot
- Black fine liners, various sizes.
- White posca pen
- Kitchen paper
- Glue stick
- tracing paper or tissue paper.
- A selection of thin-ish papers; e.g old envelopes, magazines, newspaper, junk mail etc I used the wine/food review section in weekend supplement. I like pages in magazines that have a bit of an expanse of colour
- Card Blanks or folded paper cards that fit a standard size envelope
Optional: black/brown/blue acrylic based paint, black card, Masking tape or washi tape, small alphabet stamps and a stamp pad, date stamp and stamp pad, wine labels
Week 5: Boozy Cards£5.00