Time & Location
23 Jul 2020, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Online Zoom Workshop
About The Event
Super sunnies! This week we are making sunshine patterns with happy greetings... you can choose to fill a whole page full of sunny faces in a sketchbook or make single sunny faces for sticking onto cards, into your sketchbook, gift tags etc.
- Sunshine Printable References (will be emailed to you before the session)
- Watercolour paints in sunny hues: yellows, oranges, reds and pinks
- Water-soluble pencils and/or good quality colouring pencils
- Pieces of watercolour paper, heavy cartridge paper or Khadi paper* (or a sketchbook)
- Brushes (size 2,4,6)
- A water pot
- Kitchen paper
- Glue stick
- Something from which you can cut out words (old book...Mills&Boon is ace...or 50 Shades of Grey?) magazine, newspaper, junk mail etc)
- Optional: Masking tape or washi tape, yellow/orange/red Posca pens in any size but ultra fine looks best, small alphabet stamps and a stamp pad.
Week 4: Hello Sunshine£5.00