Time & Location
03 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
About The Event
Materials and Information
During this workshop you will learn how to draw simple but brilliantly effective bottles with a brush! Learn exquisite colour mixing techniques, tips for creating an impactful and fun layout, how to add layers with print, paper and pen AND how to fill in the gaps of a design that is missing something! Use your bottles for brilliantly, boozey birthday cards...or create a whole bar (in a sketchbook) or maybe just a small drinks cabinet! If you're new to drawing and painting don't worry, this is a great place to start! I'll take through every stage giving you loads of tips and advice. If you've got more experience, you'll still learn something new and this style of painting is great for loosening up and having fun.
All abilities welcome!
- Book onto this session and you will receive a zoom link to the live session.
- You will be sent all printable references, templates and instructions a few days before the live workshop.
- You don't have to attend live. After the event, you will receive a video link of the recording so you don't need to be there in person if you prefer to watch and work at a time of your choosing.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Watercolour paints
- Pieces of watercolour paper, heavy cartridge paper or a sketchbook
- Brushes (Round, pointed size 2,4,6)
- A water pot
- Black fine liners, waterproof.
- White posca pen
- Kitchen paper
- Glue stick
- Pencil HB, Eraser and Sharpener
- A selection of thin-ish papers; e.g old envelopes, magazines, newspaper, junk mail etc
Optional: Washi tape, small alphabet stamps and a stamp pad, date stamp, wine labels, small piece of tracing paper or tissue paper
For more information about sketchbooks and materials go to my workshops page and scroll down. Click on the 'Sketchbook Materials and Information' button and you can download and print a materials list.
This session will be recorded and available to purchase after the event which is a great way to catch up on previous sessions. To view previous classes go to the Workshops page > On-Demand Workshops.