Watercolour Wednesday 1: Painted Pears
Time & Location
About The Event
During this workshop you will learn how to draw a simple pear and blend two colours subtly to create gorgeous graduated results and sumputous, juicy pears! Choose to create a sketchbook page full of pears or apply to smaller panels to use as cards or inchies. If you're new to drawing and painting don't worry I'll take through every stage giving you loads of tips and advice.
All abilities welcome!
- Book onto this session and you will receive a zoom link to the live session.
- You will be sent all printable references, templates and instructions a few days before the live workshop.
- You don't have to attend live. After the event, you will receive a video link of the recording so you don't need to be there in person if you prefer to watch and work at a time of your choosing.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Pencil (2B/HB) eraser, sharpener
- An A3 or A4 sheet of watercolour paper OR heavyweight cartridge paper and/or a sketchbook with good quality mixed media paper.
- Watercolour paints
- Paintbrushes (Point, round, size 6 and 4)
- Watercolour pencils or Coloured pencils
- Water pot
- Printable References
- Optional: some rough sandpaper or an emeryboard nail file
For more information about sketchbooks and materials go to my workshops page and scroll down. Click on the 'Sketchbook Materials and Information' button and you can download and print a materials list.
This session will be recorded and available to purchase after the event which is a great way to catch up on previous sessions. To view previous classes go to the Workshops page > On-Demand Workshops.
- Painted Pears£10£100£0