Time & Location
26 Aug 2021, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
What do I get?
- Access to the live class via zoom
- A recording of the live class with infinite access (great if you can't attend the live class or want to rewatch)
- Downloadable references, instructions and materials list (emailed to you before the class)
- Loads of friendly advice and support!
Materials and Information
Where shall we go? What will we do, see eat? 'What will the weather be like?'
This summer you might not be able to get to the destination of your choice but you can dream, plan, explore and document a special place virtually and I will show you how with some fun, clever and innovative sketching ideas! There's method to my madness...I promise! By testing out sketching tools and techniques in this way you can find out what inspires you and how you like working so when you do get to go away, even on a brief day trip or whirlwind weekend, you have a headstart and are more likely to apply your chosen techniques.
You could also choose to revisit a place that you have been to before and 're-holiday' there tracing your steps and recording your experiences.
This workshop is great fun and will really help to boost your creative confidence!
- Fine liners (waterproof, nib size 0.5mm and 0.1mm) in brown or black or a fountain pen with waterproof ink (NB. Brown fine liner/ink gives a lovely sepia feel to the design)
- Pencil 2B/HB, eraser, sharpener
- Smooth watercolour paper or heavyweight cartridge paper or sketchbook
- Watercolour paints
- Paintbrushes (Round approx size 4, 6, 8)
- Coloured Pencils/water soluble pencils
- Water pot
- Kitchen Roll
- Scissors and a glue stick
- white oil pastel/wax crayon/candle
Virtual Travel Journal£15.00