Time & Location
21 Oct 2021, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
Materials and Information
Fill your sketchbook!!! Following on from the 'Make an Expanding Journal' workshop, during this class we will spend a couple of delightful hours pottering with paper! However, you don't need to have taken part in the book making workshop to get involved...you can add the projects to any sketchbook or turn them into little cards to send to friends.
With natural magic and the change of the seasons in mind we will explore filling the pages and pockets of your expanding journal with exciting, interactive elements as we cut, stick and paint a collection of mini projects on a magical theme! You might choose to connect with your inner 'hedge witch' or use the projects to add to your current sketchbook or journaling practice. They would work particularly well in a nature or garden journal.
All sorts of creative delights with appear from your enchanted finger tips! Join me on a mystical adventure exploring the elements, colour, constellations and magical words and remedies!
All experience levels welcome!
Materials required for this workshop
- Fine liners (waterproof, nib size 0.5mm and 0.1mm) in brown or black or a fountain pen with waterproof ink (NB. Brown fine liner/ink gives a lovely sepia feel to the design)
- Pencil 2B/HB, eraser, sharpener
- Smooth watercolour paper or heavyweight cartridge paper
- Watercolour paints
- Paintbrushes (Round approx size 4, 6, 8)
- Coloured Pencils/water soluble pencils
- Water pot
- Kitchen Roll
- White oil pastel/wax crayon/candle
- Scissors and Glue Stick
- Scraps of old/decorative papers/maps/old books/labels/tags/envelopes etc
- Something sparkly! Gold/silver/sparkly gel pens OR Finetec water paint in gold OR gold Gouache are all good
- A way of making lettering..could be hand written or use Alphabet stamps and ink pad/old typewriter etc
- Tracing paper
- Optional: Black Paper, a white pencil, white gel pen
What do I get?
- Access to the live class via zoom
- A recording of the live class with infinite access (great if you can't attend the live class or want to rewatch)
- Downloadable references and a materials list (emailed to you before the class)
- Loads of friendly advice and support!
Expanding Journal Part 2£15.00