Time & Location
13 May 2021, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
About The Event
What you get:
- Access to the live session via Zoom
- Video of the workshop with unlimited access
- Printable instructions, template and references
Materials and Information
Who doesn't love a tiny house?! These little cottages not only look cute but when folded they lie flat and, as a result, are brilliant to add into a sketchbook or give as a card to a friend. They are easy, fun and quick to make with lots of variations! We will be creating 'Ye Olde English' tudor style cottage but what about having a go at a different style: traditional modern country cottage, beach hut, gingerbread, medieval, scandi, garden shed... the options are endless!
With loads of tips and tricks, this workshop is suitable for all abilities
What do I need?
- Pencil HB
- Pencil sharpener
- 2 x pieces of A4 cartridge paper/thin card
- Waterproof fine liner pens in a variety of nib sizes
- Thin double sided tape
- Glue stick
- Optional background paper: thin decorative paper, tissue paper, brown paper, old book/music sheets or just use the printable paper sheets provided
For more information about sketchbooks and materials go to my workshops page and scroll down. Click on the 'Sketchbook Materials and Information' button and you can download and print a materials list. If you're still unsure pop along anyway and see what it's all about!
This session will be recorded and available to purchase after the event which is a great way to catch up on previous sessions. To view previous classes go to the Workshops page > On-Demand Workshops.
Pop Up Cottage£15.00