During this workshop you will learn about the basics of colour mixing and how to use and apply colour in different ways. If you are already an experienced colourist this may not be for you as we focus on an approach to colour theory aimed at beginners.
This session is brilliant for you if:
- You are a bit confused by colour
- Would like to learn some techniques to really make your sketches pop!
- Would like to learn to mix colour like a pro!
- Want to use colour in your work to create emphasis and impact.
- We will also be learning another drawing technique which has brilliant results, there will be more chats about equipment, layout and content prompts as well as another sketchbook tour and anything else I can squeeze in!
- It can be hard to get going with a sketchbook so pop in and join my regular sketchbook group whenever you feel like it! This small informal sketchbook group meets provides creative support, tuition, inspirational prompts and guidance to help start or develop your sketchbook practice.
By using a sketchbook to record life's events, big and small or as a safe place to experiment and find your inner artist, you can learn a lot about yourself whilst developing your own creative skills. Maybe you want to loosen up, learn to draw, paint, write, collage, experiment...a sketchbook is the place for all that and more!
What you get when you buy:
- A recording of the live workshop
- Printable References
- Materials List
- Instruction sheets
Sketchbook Club Week 3: A Beginner's Guide to Colour
A waterproof fine liner pen
Mixing palette (or china plate)
A brush size 6 or 8 or water brush pen
You will receive links to download your Digital products in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout, along with an emailed 'Order Summary' which also has a link. This link will last for 30 days. Because this is a downloadable product, we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We'd be happy to help!
This project is for personal use only and for the purchasing recepient only. The sale of art made from this workshop, or the re-sale of the workshop is forbidden. If you are going to be making a commercial art product based on this workshop with the intention of selling it, please contact me to purchase a commercial licence.