What you get when you buy:
- A recording of the live workshop
- Materials List
- Instruction sheets
- Plus a download with lots of small, fun tasks to work on after the workshop to keep you going with your sketchbook habit!
During this session we are:
- Looking at materials (what's worth the money and what's not, kit to take with you if you're sketching out and about and how to use it!) Learning another daily drawing skill to build on what we have learnt during the first session.
- Breaking down some sketching techniques into easy stages
- Having fun with some mini tasks, prompts and techniques to try in your journal over the next couple of weeks
- Learning quick and inspiring content prompt that you can add to your sketches (because it can sometimes be difficult to know what to write without creating a 'dear diary' dialogue, can't it?)
- There will be an extensive materials reference document with web links so you can do your own research.
- A free bonus mini video on how to make your own simple pamphlet fold sketchbook with straight or wonky pages (your choice!)
It can be hard to get going with a sketchbook so pop in and join my regular sketchbook group whenever you feel like it! This small informal sketchbook group meets every two weeks and provides creative support, tuition, inspirational prompts and guidance to help start or develop your sketchbook practice. By using a sketchbook to record life's events, big and small or as a safe place to experiment and find your inner artist, you can learn a lot about yourself whilst developing your own creative skills. Maybe you want to loosen up, learn to draw, paint, write, collage, experiment...a sketchbook is the place for all that and more!
Sketchbook Club 2: Art Materials
- A pencil
- An eraser
- A sharpener
- A paint brush (pointed approx. size 4 or 6)
- A sketchbook or some cartridge paper
- A waterproof fine liner pen
- A water pot and mixing palette
Additional information and advice about all the materials is included in the download pack
You will receive links to download your Digital products in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout, along with an emailed 'Order Summary' which also has a link. This link will last for 30 days. Because this is a downloadable product, we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We'd be happy to help!
This project is for personal use only and for the purchasing recepient only. The sale of art made from this workshop, or the re-sale of the workshop is forbidden. If you are going to be making a commercial art product based on this workshop with the intention of selling it, please contact me to purchase a commercial licence.