A mystical and magical workshop which is both deliciously relaxing and inspiring at the same time. Because of the abstract nature of these beautiful floral forms, you cannot predict your blended outcome and instead must leave the infused colours to mix, mingle and do their magical work! During this workshop you will learn how to charge in colours, which colours work well together, fabulous fail safe colour mixing techniques, tips for creating both miniature and larger colour spreads, how to add/ take away subtle layers AND how to add the smallest of decorative elements to make your design really sing! It's highly addictive as there are so many lovely possiblities!
By using illustrative techniques, this workshop helps your watercolour abilities grow too! Use your botanical compositions for greeting cards and tags or in your sketchbook and journal art. If you're new to drawing and painting don't worry, this is a great place to start! I'll take through every stage sharing with you loads of tips, tricks and advice. If you've got more experience, you'll still learn something new as this style of painting is great for loosening up and having fun.
All abilities very welcome!
What you get when you buy:
- A recording of the live workshop
- Printable References
- Materials List
- Instruction sheets
Mindful Watercolour Workshop 2: Magical Blended Botanicals
- An A3 or A4 sheet of watercolour paper OR heavyweight cartridge paper and/or a sketchbook with good quality mixed media paper.
- Watercolour paints
- Paintbrushes (Point, round, size 6 and 4)
- Fine liner pens (nib size approx 0.5 & 0.1)
- Water pot
- Printable References
- Optional: White gel pen, glitter gel pens, metallic paints,
- Mixing Palette
- You will receive links to download your Digital products in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link in your order summary that will last for 30 days.
- Because this is a downloadable product, we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We'd be happy to help!
This project is for personal use only and for the purchasing recepient only. The sale of art made from this workshop, or the re-sale of the workshop is forbidden. If you are going to be making a commercial art product based on this workshop with the intention of selling it, please contact me to purchase a commercial licence.