Learn watercolour techniques the easy way with this workshop using simple repeat elements to create beautiful designs!
During this workshop you will learn how to draw a simple pear and blend two colours subtly to create gorgeous graduated results and sumptuous, juicy pears! Choose to create a sketchbook page full of pears or apply to smaller panels to use as cards or inchies. If you're new to drawing and painting don't worry I'll take through every stage giving you loads of tips and advice. All abilities welcome!
More Mindful Watercolour Workshops:
- Magical Blended Botanicals
- Boozey Bottles
- Pictures and Poems
- Teeny Tiny Typewriters
Mindful Watercolour Workshop 1: Painted Pears
- Pencil (2B/HB) eraser, sharpener
- An A3 or A4 sheet of watercolour paper OR heavyweight cartridge paper and/or a sketchbook with good quality mixed media paper.
- Watercolour paints
- Paintbrushes (Point, round, size 6 and 4)
- Watercolour pencils or Coloured pencils
- Water pot
- Printable References
- Optional: some rough sandpaper or an emeryboard nail file
- Mixing Palette
- You will receive links to download your Digital products in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link in your order summary that will last for 30 days.
- Because this is a downloadable product, we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We'd be happy to help!
This project is for personal use only and for the purchasing recepient only. The sale of art made from this workshop, or the re-sale of the workshop is forbidden. If you are going to be making a commercial art product based on this workshop with the intention of selling it, please contact me to purchase a commercial licence.