What you get:
- Recording of the live workshop
- Printable materials and instruction sheet
- Printable Tracing Template
- Printable Chicken Reference
Even if you don't feel like a spring chicken these days I guarantee that this beautiful project is guaranteed to give you wings (creative, metaphorical wings, that is!).
During this workshop you will learn how to create this gorgeous fella using a fail-safe recipe system which means that you don't need to be able to draw...I promise!
The whole process is relaxing and restorative as we learn to built layers of colour. All the difficult decisions here are made for you so that you can enjoy experimenting with colour and patterning effects.
You will learn how to blend and build colour in mixed media, explore different options for adding text and how to make cohesive colour choices as well as loads of little useful tips, cheats and hacks!
Illustrated Spring Chicken
- Pencil: 2B and HB
- Eraser Pencil sharpener
- An A5 sketchbook (use a double page spread) or a piece of A4 heavyweight cartridge paper
- A waterproof fine liner pen
- Gouache paint (can also be done in watercolour if you prefer)
- Mixing palette (or china plate)
- Brushes size 4 and 6
- Water pot
- Kitchen Roll
- Coloured pencils, good quality.
- Tracing paper
- An old toothbrush
- Damp cloth/wet wipes for your hands
- OPTIONAL: White posca pen (0.7mm nib ultra fine) or white gel pen, scraps of coloured paper, alphabet craft stamps and ink pad, scissors, glue stick
You will receive links to download your Digital products in the 'Thank You' page of the Checkout, along with an emailed 'Order Summary' which also has a link.
This link will last for 30 days. Because this is a downloadable product, we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We'd be happy to help!
This project is for personal use only and for the purchasing recepient only. The sale of art made from this workshop, or the re-sale of the workshop is forbidden. If you are going to be making a commercial art product based on this workshop with the intention of selling it, please contact me to purchase a commercial licence.